Gail Willey Landscaping – Blog
October 17, 2015
Gail Willey Landscaping crafted a unique hardscaping design that incorporated Reno skyline views with the natural elements of wood, fire and water to create an attractive […]
October 16, 2015
Created with Entertaining in Mind This before and after project featured custom-designed shade structures and a curved seating retaining wall that encompassed a fire pit. This backyard is […]
October 15, 2015
Gail Willey Landscaping created a backyard space ideal for the local Mt. Rose resident. This backyard features an extension of pavers, play area made with cushion […]
October 14, 2015
Transformations for ANY Size Budget Local Reno homeowners wanted a twist to the traditional desert xeriscape feel. Gail Willey Landscaping’s residential designer, Rhonda Hadley coined this […]
October 13, 2015
Today on the October #beforeandafter series we’re highlighting an awesome project that turned a “sloped disaster” into a dramatic backyard focal-point.
October 12, 2015
Wingfield Springs homeowners have a remarkable backyard adjacent to the premiere golf course. They wanted to add some shade and privacy without restricting their gorgeous view… […]
Why You Should Choose Gail Willey Landscaping
Some great reasons we think we're top notch!
- Quality workmanship that is guaranteed to last.
- Work from licensed professionals who are honest and hardworking.
- Dependable service that is completed on time and on budget.
- Free estimates for your landscaping dreams.
- We aim to perform to the highest standards.
- We're Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- We strive for Honesty, and are Dedicated to our work.
- Customer satisfaction is most important to us
- We simply do things that other companies do not do.